Ask for Price
Ask for Price
Uses of Olive Essential Oil
- Prevents heart attacks in men, makes the arteries more elastic, lowers the risk of coronary heart disease in women, reduces bad cholesterol levels, promotes good cholesterol (HDL), reduces the risk of stroke in the elderly.
- Protects red blood cells, helps fight breast cancer, helps fight off degenerative diseases, lowers blood pressure, reduces nitric acid to normal levels, eases earache, treats gallstones, improves the balance of fats within the blood, protects the body from Cancer, bolsters the immune system, protects against viruses, protects against certain malignant tumors (breast, prostate, endometrium, digestive tract), helps diabetics, helps tackle obesity, helps for rheumatiod arthritis, osteoporosis. It has a large proportion of vitamins A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E, which are a key source of protein needed in the fight against free radicals, and helps soothe ulcers, it is diuretic and anti-inflammatory.
- Cleans sensitive skin, moisturizes skin, prevents skin from aging prematurely, reduces the appearance of stretch marks, firms and tones the skin, helps in getting a sunless tan without using commercial products, minimizes cellulite, cures and reduces acne, treats sunburn, works as an exfoliant, makes a perfect addition to homemade skin-care products, makes a natural massage oil, acts as an all-natural personal lubricant, acts as a sensual massage oil, softens and moisturizes rough, dry feet, for minor inflammation, for fine lines and wrinkles on the skin, it keeps the skin from losing too much water, keeps cells nice and plump, smooths out that rough shave. Extra virgin olive oil is useful for baby's skin, to moisturize and help rejuvenate damaged skin, fights against skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and seborrheic eczemas.
- Keeps lips soft and supple, removes makeup, darkens and highlights eye-lashes, conditions cuticles, never clogs the pores or causes pimples, team ups with mashed avocado for a homemade facial mask, combines with honey and egg for a beauty mask, a good carrier oil for essential oils in massage, used in nail and cuticle care, helps to smooth wrinkles that form around the eyes.
- Improves memory, helps to stay healthier into old age, improves overall health. It contains antioxidants such as Vitamin E, carotenoids and phenolic compounds which help in longevity.
- Prevents dry scalp, conditions damaged hair, prevents premature greying of hair, prevents hair loss and damage, gives hair a shine, kills lice.
- Makes a good condiment, salad dressing, makes healthy baked foods, keeps baked goods fresh for a longer period of time, protects food from freezer burn, makes a natural vitamin supplement, and is used extensively in cooking.
- Aids in digestion, reduces hunger, provides an easy way to add minimally processed food to the diet, gentle on the digestive system.
- Acts as a perfect medium for cosmetics, and as a perfect carrier for oil-based medicines, and is used in making soaps.
- Protects and lubricates the voice, enhances spirituality, lowers stress.
- Prevents mosquitoes from breeding, improves cat's/ dogs coat.
- Act as a household lubricant, shines household surfaces, conditions cutting boards, makes a sweet-smelling, clean-burning lamp oil, protects hands from yard work.
- Lends a shine to brass, polishes wood furniture, makes shoes shine, waterproofs work boots, used as lubricant, used for cleaning, for removing residue from grills.
- Removes sap or tar from skin, removes stickers, removes chewing gum from skin or non-porous surfaces, removes paint from skin.
- Used as an ingredient in many skin, pure olive oil for hair treatment and other cosmetic products, mild, creamy soaps, used as a carrier oil in aromatherapy products.
- Prevents middle-aged spread